Thursday, May 20, 2010

Illegal Immigration

What is all the fuss about the new Arizona Illegal Immigration laws? You are either in this country legally or you are not. If you here illegally then you must be arrested and deported. Seems pretty simple to me. As soon as you climbed over, under or around a fence, hid in a truck, or what other means you arrived in the United States Illegally you became a criminal. the definition of Illegal is Prohibited by law; against the law; unlawful; illicit; not authorized or sanctioned. So you are not authorized to be in this country, GET OUT.

If I am pulled over by a police man I have to produce papers proving who I am (drivers license). In order to get a drivers license I have to bring a Social Security card with me to prove who I am. I am now working on a Federal Building and I have to go through a very rigorous background check by Homeland Security. I AM A LEGAL CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES AND I HAVE TO CARRY PAPERS TO PROVE WHO I AM. Why are we so concerned about criminals who have snuck into this country and use up our tax dollars. "They are not criminals", see the preceding paragraph.

"Racial Profiling is going to take place" . I hope not. I don't just want one race of illegal immigrants removed from this country, I want all races of illegal immigrants removed from this country. I don't care if you are white, black, yellow or any other color if you are here illegally GET OUT. I don't care if you are French, Canadian, Mexican, Croatian, Arab or Jew, if you are here illegally, GET OUT. I don't care if you are Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish or Atheist, if you are here illegally, GET OUT. I don't care if you are male, female, young or old, if you are here illegally, GET OUT.

"But he is the father of my children and I love him". Oh that is so sweet. Take your ass and follow your "love" back to whatever country they came from. Once you are on the other side of the border you can apply for the "love" of your life to become a legal immigrant.

Right now there are over 10 million illegal immigrants in this country. We have no idea if they are the good, hard working immigrant or the scumbag, terrorist immigrant. So lets kick all of the illegal immigrants out and start screening them to get back into the United States so we know who is here. The primary role of any government is to protect its citizens. I am a legal citizen of the United States and why should I be afraid in my own country. I shouldn't. I never used to have to lock my doors. Now my house is locked up tight and has enough fire power to protect me and my family from any and all intruders be they foreign or domestic.

"They do the jobs that Americans don't want to do". What they did was took the jobs that we as kids used to do. Kids today can't get a job and they don't learn how to work from the bottom up because the cheap labor is illegal immigrants. I worked in a car wash and washed dishes in a hotel restaurant and banquet room, I cleaned an office and scrubbed toilets when I was in High School. Now the illegals have those jobs. So where are our kids supposed to learn "boy I don't want to do this for the rest of my life". I hear people say kids today are lazy. I don't believe that. Kids today don't have a way to break into the job market because the starting jobs have been taken by the illegal immigrants. How do you break into an upper tier job if you have no experience at any job. I am who I am today because of the jobs I held in when I was younger.

Don't cry to me about civil rights for illegal immigrants, they have no rights. All they do is drive up the cost of health care, overcrowd our schools and jails, take jobs away from our children, use up our tax dollars and send the money they earn back to their homeland. If you want to live and work in this Country then learn the language and apply for a work visa. I have no problem with someone who can pass the screening process to enter this Country legally. If you can't pass the screening process then I don't want you here, GET OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment