Friday, July 24, 2009

Quickies

I must apologize to all of my followers, you have been erased. Please re sign up so I don't look like some loser with no one reading his blog. Please add comments to my rants, I love the dialogue.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The movie is a set up for another movie. The previous Harry Potter movies were stories that could stand all by themselves, this one does not. It has some lessons on Puppy Love that I could relate to. I had no idea what girls were thinking or how I should act when I was in Junior High and High School. I felt bad and yet could relate with Ron Weasly. But the end just kind of leaves you hanging like the Lord of the Rings first two movies. This movie is the first two hours of a longer movie. Twirls will be reserved until I see the end of the movie.

Public Enemies is a good movie, three twirls. It is the life and times of Public Enemy #1 John Dillinger. John is hunted by the bungling Officer Pervis. He has encounters with Baby face Nelson and Frank Nitty the famous Chicago crime boss. The movie is good but I would wait to see it on a Saturday afternoon on TV in about a year. I am sorry I paid to see it on the big screen.

Shaq joins the Cavs. I have heard Shaq being called the "Big Pirogi". Good name. I am not thrilled with this move and neither is my Honey Bunny. How many times have we gone after the big name guy at the end of his career and they have fizzled. Is he going to be a help? Yeah, maybe, I say reluctantly. Twenty minutes a game and some added muscle in the middle, yeah. A huge personality and ego to deal with, yeah. He is likable, yeah. Weak on defense and a lot of foul trouble is what I see, yeah. If someone would get Anderson Varejao on steroids and beef him up a little he could be a help. He has those little wimpy arms. Lift some weights Andy.

Browns. I am still undecided about the Browns. Mangini still has not won me over. He is not a fan friendly kind of guy which is OK if he wins.

Indians after the All Star Break. Bleaugh. Sorry I got to go and clean up this mess before my Honey Bunny gets home. Please send me ways to get puke out of my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment