Sunday, June 6, 2010

Get him to the Greek.

I went to the movies with my Honey Bunny and saw "Get Him To The Greek", what a funny movie. The movie is a spoof on Rock and Roll and the music industry. A young music industry executive Aaron Green has to go to England, pick up highball, slumping rock star Aldous Snow, and deliver him to the Greek Theatre in time for a come back concert. There are some funny site gags and goofy repartee through out the movie. One of the funniest parts I thought was Lars Ulrich from Mettalica and Aldous Snow quipping at each other, funny. Sean "Puffy" Combs plays a great part as the top record executive that believes in mind fucking everybody. This is a guys movie filled with raunchy language, drugs, racist comments and stereo types. I loved it but I am a pretty simple kind of guy to entertain. Four twirls and some fly catcher hand motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment